|Press Room |
Company Fact Sheet
For more information:
|REIKER – The Company|
- Reiker Room Conditioners, LLC has spent over $1.5 million designing and testing the Reiker Room Conditioner. The United States Energy Department Building Technology Center tested the product and verified its performance. Reiker has a minimum of six 100% quality checks on each and every component of the Reiker Room Conditioner.
- While most US Patents are issued with only eight claims, the Reiker Room conditioner has 376 claims to date and future patents pending in the US and foreign countries.
- The Reiker Room Conditioner is a year-round product. For more information about the product or where to purchase, call 1-800-283-7031 or click here.
- There are over 200 million ceiling fans in the U.S., the average home has 2.8 ceiling fans per home and the Reiker Room Conditioner is designed as the logical replacement alternative.
Reiker Room Conditioner – The Product
- The Reiker Room Conditioner creates a new product category. It uses less energy as the room heats and operates on as little as five cents an hour.
- Heats a room 20 x 20 x 10 ft.
- The original Reiker Room Conditioner has a 54-inch blade circumference. The new manual model is slightly smaller. Both mount to the ceiling just like a standard ceiling fan.
- Three-speed whisper quiet ball bearing ceiling fan motor guaranteed not to hum or buzz.
- Die cast blade arms, weighed and matched to eliminate wobble.
- Remote controlled model available in Swiss Gold, Aged Gold, Brushed Nickel and Textured White. Home Depot features Flemish Pewter and Ancient Bronze. Manual Model, available this fall, in white.
- The Remote Controlled model features an energy-efficient light kit that is powered by a single 30-watt fluorescent light circle or two compact fluorescent bulbs producing 150 watts of illumination and covered by a marbled glass dome.
- Downrods are available as an option.
- When operating as a normal ceiling fan it costs less than one cent per hour.