|Press Room |
|For more information:|
- Zoned Heating – Experts agree that the best way to save energy is to lower the thermostat, but that doesn’t mean you have to wear two sweaters and a coat in your home just to stay warm. The Reiker Room Conditioner allows you to practice zone heating by closing off rooms you are not using, lowering the temperature and turning up the heat just in the room you’re using via your Reiker remote control.
- Energy Efficiency – With heating fuel costs skyrocketing, electricity is not only a clean but reasonable option for heat. The Reiker Room Conditioner costs just 5 cents an hour in full heat mode and 2 cents an hour when operating as a ceiling fan.
- Extend the Life of Your Three-Season Room – You can use your three-season room in April, May and October – comfortably! The Reiker Room Conditioner offers a ceiling fan and heat source in one product -- without cords, fire or burn concerns.
- Choosing Your Best Heat Alternatives– What are the options to provide heat in a room efficiently without changing ductwork? Space Heaters, portable fireplaces, and the Reiker Room Conditioner are some of the options but which one is safe?
- Solutions for Too Cool Rooms, Children’s Room’s, Senior, etc. -- Your mother-in-law is having an extended visit, and she likes her room 10 degrees warmer than the rest of the family…or there’s the one room that always tends to be too cool to be comfortable but you don’t want to raise the thermostat. There are products that can solve the problem and the Reiker Room Conditioner is one of them.
- Energy Smart Products – the Reiker Room Conditioner helps homeowners live comfortably and affordably by being energy efficient and using "clean" electric heat. It allows the efficiency of zoned heating to be accomplished in any home without costly retrofitting or installation of ductwork.
- Keeping Cool – Summer has arrived in all its glory…and along with it 90+ degree temperatures and high humidity. Ceiling fans are an energy efficient way to keep cool…learn how they can help keep you keep your cool.
- Getting Three-Seasons from Your Sunroom – The Reiker Room Conditioner is the perfect product for enclosed sunrooms, providing air movement when it’s warm and acting as a room heater when it’s cool, especially during the spring and fall shoulder seasons or chilly mornings and evenings.
- Buying a Ceiling Fan – Replacement Tips – when replacing an existing ceiling fan, it’s important to select the fan with the right qualities for the job. In the process, why not choose one that offers the added benefit of heat?
- Unusual Locations – A ceiling fan/heater in the garage…a pretty good idea, especially if it’s used for a workshop or to other fix-it projects. Light, air movement and heat, all in one stylish package that’s overhead – no cords to trip over or danger of burns.
- Form Meets Function -- a high-end ceiling fan in designer colors for all decors. Not just a ceiling fan, it serves a dual function of heating as well, with the heating unit high overhead, out of reach of small children and pets.
- A Better Mousetrap or 2-in-1 product – The Reiker Room Conditioner isn’t just a "smart" ceiling fan operated by a remote and thermostat that does its job in style. With a press of the button it can heat the room as well, making a well-lived in room much more comfortable.
- High-Technology – a patented heating module with a central impeller that moves approximately 240 cubic feet per minute through four PTC heating elements then exhausts the heated airflow over the fan blades. The air movement upwards to the ceiling and down the walls breaks up room stratification and produces even temperatures floor to ceiling. The constant molecular transfer of heated energy between warm air molecules results in warmed window glass, warmed flooring and furnishings and makes the room easier to heat.
- Great New Products for the Home – perfect for the homeowner who looks for the newest and best cutting edge products for their home. The Reiker Room Conditioner is stylish, energy-efficient and useful, providing two products in one.